Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Site Based
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E building services engineering solutions to a varied, blue-chip client base to include, amongst others, Industrial, Healthcare, Corporate & Commercial environments respectively.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for carrying out PPM, reactive, servicing, fault finding and repair to on site electrical building services infrastructure to include (not limited to) power, UPS, single & 3-phase, lighting, emergency lighting and alarms throughout a large-scale Production & Manufacturing facility located in Derbyshire.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to carry out additional building services activities to include basic HVAC services i.e. 'first-look' at AHU & FCU as well as performing basic plumbing and general maintenance as required.
Please Note the following:
- This is a day shift working position with the following working hours:
- 0700 - 15.00 or 11.00 - 19.00 on alternating basis i.e. 2 weeks of 0700 - 1500 & 2 weeks of 11.00 - 19.00
- This is a site based position and a vehicle is NOT included.
- Please do not apply for this position if you are not prepared to work the shifts pattern/hours described as this is essential criteria and you will not be considered/submitted for the position if you are not prepared to work the hours described.
Salary & Additional Information
- £3,000 Shift Allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime opportunities
- Further training & development opportunities
- Onsite parking
- City & Guilds 17th/18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Experienced in performing PPM & reactive, fault finding and repairs to electrical building services infrastructure i.e. power, lighting, emergency lighting & alarms.
- The ability to multi-skill i.e. carry out basic HVAC services and general building maintenance
- Experienced in working within large-scale, site based environments ideally of a high governance/critical nature
- The ability to pass a DBS/CRB background check.