Maintenance Electrician - 6 Month FTC, 4 on 4 off.
My client is one of UK's leading providers of M&E, HVAC Building Services & Facilities Management, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke engineering services to a varied, blue-chip client base to include Corporate, Retail, Commercial & Industrial environments respectively.
Due to an increased volume of work, a Static Maintenance Electrician is required to join this leading M&E Building Services Provider, with the successful candidate being responsible for a large static site based within Manchester. The successful candidate will carry out the servicing, maintenance, fault-finding and installations works both large and small scale along with works on all associated buildings within the main campus. The work will be covering all works in relation to Power, lighting, distribution for both single and three phase, through to all general electrical supply.
General duties would be held within basic maintenance of electrical works and circuits, however you may be asked if you can turn your hand / eye to small works on AHU and fan coil units, taking a 'first look' and making safe as appropriate for works that would require more than one engineer etc.
Essential Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
- Valid electrical qualifications - 17th Edition / 18th Edition along with 2391 test and Inspection.
- Possess a sound technical knowledge of electrical systems and circuits along with any additional Systems, ideally across a diverse client portfolio as listed above
- The successful candidate will be well versed in working on behalf of an M&E Building Services & FM Provider.
- Possess a general appreciation and knowledge of HVAC systems i.e. Air Conditioning as carrying out basic duties as business dictate will be required.
PLEASE NOTE the following points: This is a STATIC Role, and so wouldn't provide a vehicle.
- This is a 4 ON 4 OFF PATTERN covering 8.00am 5.00pm bringing with it a shift allowance to boost the baseline salary.
This role is also a 6 month FTC starting ASAP, with the potential for extending past this should you be successful.