Mobile Electrician - Test & Inspection
My client is a provider of electrical & HVAC building services, incorporating both installation projects & maintenance, providing a varied client that includes commercial, corporate, industrial & retail environments with tailored and bespoke technical building services solutions.
The Mobile Electrician will be responsible for carrying out testing & inspection of electrical building services infrastructure to include (not limited to) power, fire alarms, emergency lighting/lighting and distribution.
The Mobile Electrician will also carry out some small-scale electrical installation, PPM, remedial, fault-finding/repairs to the systems mentioned.
Client environments will include (not limited to) retail, commercial and new build project settings locate throughout the North East region. Some additional travel to wider areas may be required as business needs dictate.
Please Note & Understand the Following Points Prior To Applying
- This position will involve carrying out both electrical installations, testing & PPM/remedial
- The position will include both being located on one site(s) for a set time frame to complete a particular job(s) as well as working in a mobile capacity visiting various client environments
- Client settings will include new build, industrial, commercial/corporate & retail
- Travel will be involved in this role to cover the following areas: North East & Scottish Boarders
- There may also be the need to work/away from home as business needs require
Essential Candidate Requirements
- City & Guilds 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
- City & Guilds 2391/2 Electrical Inspection & Testing and/or recognised equivalent
- City & Guilds Electrical Parts I & II and/or equivalent
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Experienced in performing electrical installation, testing & PPM of building services infrastructure systems.
- Driving License (Maximum of 6 penalty points)
- Testing equipment is provided
- £36,000 - £37,000
- Company Vehicle i.e. Ford Connect Van (Reasonable personal use permitted)
- Fuel Card & Mobile Phone
- 0800 - 1630 Monday to Friday
- Overtime Opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus statutory days
- Pension Scheme at 3% contribution