Property Clearance Labourers -Aylesbury
Mobile Property Clearance Labourers are needed for long term/ full time positions in the Aylesbury area working with one of the UK's largest Property Security, Maintenance and Management companies.
Duties will include:
- To drive the team van when required
- Cleaning and Clearing vacant social housing properties, both the interior and exterior gardens after the tenant has vacated the property.
- Remove any lounge, bedroom or kitchen furniture left behind.
- Remove any other items left behind by tenant
- Remove all furniture, carpets, underlay, lino, curtains & blinds from customer properties
- Remove any old/damaged outbuildings/sheds from the garden
- Trim back hedges and grassed garden areas
- Remove any debris left in gardens/tards/driveways
- Deliver and retrieve security keys
- Any other tasks as directed by the site manager
- Remove all old/damaged outbuildings/sheds from customer properties
- Remove needles, bodily fluids & other contaminated objects on occasions when needed
- To continually update the call centre during jobs where needed
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm with overtime available.
These roles will become permanent after 13 weeks probation.
Training will be provided.
Immediate starts available
A drivers licence is essential
The depo is in the HP19 Area
- It is to cover the southeast region and you will not just be working in Aylesbury ( the client will endeavour to keep you as close to home as possible)
- Candidates will be required to complete an induction
- This is a demanding and physical job role
Candidates must be IT literate as candidates must work with PDA and do online training
For the 13 week probation candidates call choose to be paid £10.75 paid holiday or £12.05 with no paid holiday
When candidates are taken on permanent the rate will be £10.75 + candidates will receive 28 days of annual leave with BH included and other benefits
Please send your CV to [email protected] or call Mark Evans on 01214508950