Site Electrical Engineer
My client is a provider of M&E, HVAC Building Services & Facilities Management, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke engineering services to a varied, blue-chip client base to include Industrial, Commercial, Corporate & Government environments respectively.
The Electrical Engineer/Supervisor will be responsible for carrying out PPM, servicing, fault-finding and reactive/breakdown repair to electrical building services infrastructure systems to include (not limited to) power, UPS, 3 & single phase, lighting, emergency lighting & alarms within a corporate building environment located in central Manchester.
In addition to carrying out the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities from a 'hands-on' perspective the successful candidate will also supervise contractors that visit the building, plan maintenance works using the CAFM system, complete relevant paperwork, ensure RAMS/PTW are in place and site health & safety/compliance.
In addition to the core electrical aspect of the position the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a 'first look' and basic HVAC services i.e. AHU & FCU and wider building services maintenance activities as business needs require.
Please Note: This is a single site-based position, and a vehicle is NOT provided
Essential Candidate Requirements
- City & Guilds 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations - 18th Edition IEE is essential criteria to be considered
- City & Guilds Electrical Parts I & II and/or equivalent
- Electrical AP Qualification would be highly advantageous
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
- Experienced in performing PPM to Electrical Building Services systems as outlined above as well as possessing a basic knowledge/appreciation of HVAC i.e. AHU & FCU within corporate & commercial environments.
- The ability to multi-skill and possessing a flexible approach/'can-do' attitude to the "services of a building"
- Possess experience of supervising/controlling contractors, completion of paperwork, health & safety/compliance.